SMALLER BALLER BASKETBALL PROGRAM
AT FINCH CREEK FIELDHOUSE
Smaller Baller is a year round basketball program for Pre-K age boys and girls. The program is designed to be both a starting point for young kids to learn the basics of the game AND prepare young athletes for grade school level team ball once that begins in first grade. The main goals of the program include:
- Learn and develop basic basketball skills – ball handling, dribbling, passing, shooting, and catching
- Learn and develop basketball locomotor skills – running, jumping, sliding, and hopping
- Learn and develop basic basketball IQ – terminology, teamwork, basic offense and basic defense
- Have Fun and develop listening and social skills in a positive environment with highly qualified coaches
- Prepare young athletes to play on a basketball team by the age of 7 years old
**SMALLER BALLER CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY OFFERED ON WEDNESDAY EVENINGS FROM 5-6PM WITH COACH KENDRICK!
FALL SESSION – NOVEMBER13TH – DECEMBER 18TH (6 WEDNESDAYS)
WINTER SESSION – JANUARY 15TH – FEBRUARY 19TH (6 WEDNESDAYS)
FEE – 125 DOLLARS PER SESSION
REGISTER HERE FOR FALL!