October 20, 2020
Finch Creek Fieldhouse Families,
With the guidance from health professionals and state government, we have developed a plan to move forward under these guidelines. Please also know that Finch Creek has always been professionally cleaned. We will continue to have this done during this timeframe with extra attention to common touch areas.
- We will have different entrances for different programs/activities and direct traffic flow to and from courts, fields and cages.
- In the beginning, players will need to be dropped off and picked up as parents will not be allowed in for practice. This will help keep the number of people in the building extremely low.
- We have the attached signage in entry ways and near restrooms as a reminder for social distancing and hygiene practice
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up upon entering the building.
- Players will enter the Fieldhouse with flow through the restroom corridor and a designated exit from the field out a separate set of doors North of the main entrance.
- Staff is self-monitoring temperatures before coming in to work each day.
- Masks are required upon entering the building, while in attendance for spectators, and for coaches.
- We will do our best to sanitize and wipe down tees between team transitions.
- The facility and restrooms are cleaned daily by a professional cleaning crew.
IYBL LEAGUE GAMES:
- We will allow TWO people per player to attend. This will keep our per court numbers low and give people plenty of space to spread out with six feet or more space.
- IYBL Games will also be available for purchase on Play Sight, whether you livestream or get VOD afterwards. This will give people the option to watch without entering the building.
- Facemasks will be required for all fans during this timeframe.
Everything at this point is fluid, but we are planning our activities all within the guidelines presented to us by the state. If those change at any time, we will adjust and let you know.
Please know that we are taking all of this very seriously and will always act in the best interest of our players, families, coaches, and staff. We will be monitoring what is happening locally, as well as nationally.
We look forward to having everyone back at Finch!
Finch Creek Fieldhouse Management Team