May 5, 2020
Finch Creek Fieldhouse Families,
With the guidance from health professionals and state government, we have developed a plan to move forward under these guidelines. Please also know that Finch Creek has always been professionally cleaned. We will continue to have this done during this timeframe with extra attention to common touch areas.
- We will start practices at Finch Creek the week of May 24th, as recommended by the state for gyms and fitness facilities.
- We will have different entrances for different programs/activities and direct traffic flow to and from courts, fields and cages.
- In the beginning, players will need to be dropped off and picked up as parents will not be allowed in for practice. This will help keep the number of people in the building extremely low.
- Member cages will be available for reservation starting the week of May 24th at 50% capacity.
IYBL LEAGUE GAMES:
- IYBL Summer League will begin on June 14th, in accordance with the state guidelines.
- We will use 3 courts spread out among the 5 for each game so there is plenty of space, as we are with practices.
- We will allow ONE parent/guardian per player to attend. This will keep our per court numbers low and give people plenty of space to spread out with six feet or more space.
- Teams will not be allowed to enter until one court of games from the previous hour has ended, and those players and fans have exited. We will ask for the next game’s players to wait in their cars to ensure we are under the 250-person limit during this stage.
- IYBL Games will also be available for purchase on Play Sight, whether you livestream or get VOD afterwards. This will give people the option to watch without entering the building.
- Facemasks will be recommended for all fans during this timeframe.
FLAG FOOTBALL/SOCCER LEAGUE GAMES:
- Flag Football and ISC Soccer games will begin after June 14th, in accordance with the state guidelines.
- We will use the dividers on the turf to separate the fields.
- Teams will not be allowed to enter until one field from the previous hour has ended, and those players and fans have exited. We will ask for the next game’s players to wait in their cars to ensure we are under the 250-person limit during this phase.
- Basketball tournaments will start in June, and we are working through the details with each tournament operator to maintain proper social distancing.
- Many tournaments from the Spring are now being added to August and September. We will follow all state guidelines within the timeframes of each tournament.
- We will host our summer camps in June and July as planned.
- We will limit the number of campers for each session to stay within the safety guidelines recommended by the state.
- Any equipment used will be sanitized throughout the camp day.
Obviously, everything at this point is fluid, but we are planning our activities all within the guidelines presented to us by the state. If those change at any time, we will adjust and let you know.
Please know that we are taking all of this very seriously and will always act in the best interest of our players, families, coaches, and staff. We will be monitoring what is happening locally, as well as nationally.
We look forward to having everyone back at Finch!
Finch Creek Fieldhouse Management Team