Youth PRP is a baseball development program for young athletes (ages 9-12) in small group training focusing on building a stronger, faster, and better baseball player! In this program, players will work on throwing, pitching, hitting, defense, speed, and age-specific weight training.
Youth PRP includes:
- Unlimited training sessions
- 50% discount to Infield and Catching U
- 50% discount to Camps (summer, holiday)
- Data Tracking – Exit Velocity, Throwing Velocity, Strength Testing, Body Weight, 10yd Dash and more
- Admission to our PRP Coaching Conference (Player Development, College Coaches, Nutrition, Arm Health, Showcases, Skill Development, and more!)
- Video Analysis
- Fun, Competitive workouts
Begins November 2nd – Runs weekly with the following schedule until Spring Break.
Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Times: Tues – Thurs 5:30-8PM, Sunday – 10:30AM-12 (starting in December)
*Athletes choose a 1.5 hour block of time to workout on our scheduling link.
*Unlimited training sessions per month. Begin whenever you are ready! We would like all winter training to begin by mid-January to have enough time to fully prepare for spring season.