Development-first travel baseball built on preparing athletes for college and professional baseball. PRP prides itself on developing each player’s skill set, mental game, and showcasing their tools for scouts.
By joining PRP, you will have an all-in-one home for baseball development and competition. Fees include year-around training, every day workout programming, coaching conferences, off-season practices, nutritional guidance, showcases, player hotels on travel weekends, and full summer schedule. Athletes who are not able to make daily training at Finch Creek will still have an online profile with your individualized programmed workouts and data tracking.
Why PRP Mambas? We develop young men on and off the field. Develop your skill sets, improve your knowledge within the game, and knowledge on how to train your body for long term development. Get off-season and in-season coaching from lead staff and current professional players. Off-season includes multiple meetings, practices with these coaches and players.
PRP stands for passion, resilience, & process. We stand by our commitment to creating physical and mental tools to have success in all aspects of life.
Throughout the year, all of these components are INCLUDED with PRP Mambas:
- – 12 months of PRP training ($229 value per month, = $2748 total) – UNLIMITED – Throwing, Hitting, Lifting, Defense, Live ABs
- – Winter Practices – Saturday or Sunday’s – Hitting, Lifting, Throwing/Bullpens, On-Field BP
- – Summer Schedule – Top local and national tournaments against best competition possible
- – Hotels for players on away trips
- – FREE Showcases (fall/winter) AND Scout Days (summer) including recruiting video – $149 each
- – Coaching Conferences on Player Development, Nutrition, Pitch Design, Hitting ($99)
- – TRAQ Profile ($75) to host all of your individualized workouts to train in house or remote. Access to your training schedule anywhere.
- – College PRP for 18u ($999 value) – Daily training in summer with college players + Weekly Live ABs if needed
- – Rapsodo Pitching and Hitting, Blast Motion, Hit Trax, and Edgertronic use when training on site
- – Nike Uniforms, Bags, Gear
- – 50% off ALL future College PRP program options for the player’s collegiate career. This includes summer and winterprograms!Over $4,500 in value of playing, in-house development, practices, summer schedule + hotels!Email PRP Baseball for more information or to get started! firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost:All Inclusive – $2,799 for everything listed above for position players and two-ways
Remote Cost – $2,299 – Includes all above besides training on site until College PRP at end of May.
Pitcher Only – All Inclusive – $2,299 for everything above September 2021.
Pitcher Only – Remote – $1,499 – Includes all above besides training on site until College PRP at end of May.